Anime'tion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie survival

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zombie survival - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie survival

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:51 am

Alright here's my character please people make some characters I wanna start thing rpg up

Name- Patrick
Age- 25
Physical build- 5.11ft tall medium muscle build 150pounds
Weapons/equipment (you can go overboard but you have to have a major flaw in your character and right now only I can approve of them)- M24 sniper rifle with 20 rounds 9mm handgun with 10 rounds and 4 magazines crowbar backpack hiking boots sunglasses gas mask 2 days of food and a sleeping bag
Special abilities (you can overpower yourself but have to have major flaw)- pick lock doors proficient with guns
Major flaw (if overpowered)-
Back round story- I was at home sleeping when I heard the scream of my roommate I grabbed my 9mm handgun went out of my room and into the living room and saw a person looking half dead tearing apart my roommate I shot the person 3 times and it went to the floor bleeding everywhere I walked over to my roomy and he grabbed me by the neck and tried to bite me and was unsuccessful I freaked out and shot the rest of my clip at him the blood was all over me so I took a shower after that I grabbed some stuff that I thought might be helpful for running away since the cops are going to think I'm a crazy person who killed 2 people when I was done with getting everything I needed I walked outside and noticed that there were people running around screaming and other people with there faces ripped off and blood running down them chasing after the people one of them spotted me and started running towards me I got in my truck turned it on and backed out of the driveway and drove into the woods as far as I could I eventually crashed into a tree and from there I walked after a day of walking I found a prison there wasn't any weird ass things in there so I went into the prison had to hop the three fences and got cut up a little bit I found a gas mask I took out my sleeping bag put it on the ground and slept on it and now I woke up seeing that a copter dropped onto the prison and that's what happened to my character up to now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:11 am

Name-elven name- Tatiyahm Siundal Sinta, asian name- Kyoko terase
Age-100
Physical build-5 ft tall,elf ears 3 inches, long black hair that is used to conceal elf ears, b cup boobs, very light tan,
how should we do stats, for now I'll just use D&D I guess, 20 is super badass best around for a few miles at least, 3 is shitty, 10 is average. Str- 13-Dex-20 Con-10 Int-14 Wis-16 Cha-10

Weapons (you can go overboard but you have to have a major flaw in your character and right now only I can approve of them)- 50 Calibur Sniper Rifle, with single or 3 shot, laser pointer, and scope with 4- 12X magnification, (a fairly average scope range), and a night vision scope, with only 4x magnification it can be fit with a silencer, magazine size is 10 rounds. M1911A1 auto handgun 45 cal, magazine size 7 rounds, it has a laser pointer as well, but no scope but can be fit with a silencer.. I have an Xm16E1 assault rifle, it uses 45 cal bullets, though they are much longer than the handgun ammo, containing much more power, it has full auto,burst, and single shot modes, the magazine size is 20 rounds and can be fit with a silencer . I also have a katana sword cane, and a 7 inch smooth bladed knife.

I have 14 handgun magizenes, 20 sniper magazines, and 10 assault magazines. I have 5 supressors for each. I have sharpening tools for my blades. Wears a backpack containing the ammo and suppressors, as well as the sharpening tools, straps are used for the sniper and assault, rifles, which are kept on her back, the knife is inside her vest in a sheath for easy drawing, and the sword cane is used most of the time for walking. A small amount of food and water is kept in the backpack enough to last for 3 days.
Total weight of gear- about 30 pounds
EDIT

Special abilities- needs to sleep for but 4 hours each night. Can hear much better than most due to elf ears, can see in almost total darkness clearly for 40 feet.
Major flaw (if overpowered)-Flaw#1 Shitfaced: Acts drunk 60% of the time, obnoxiously drunk, making moves on people and such, though this does not impair dexterity, it does impair thinking and most think she's an ass, this is due to an intolerance for the makeup of the chemicals in the air, which vary slightly from her dimensions. The time not spent drunk, is spent hungover, so the other 40 percent of the time, noise causes irritation, stumbling, and a slight loss of general dexterity.

Flaw#2: Vampiric bloodlust, Craves the taste of blood, and the effects of flaw #1 are doubled if blood is not drunken in 4 days. Drunk phase, dex is impared. Hangover phase- same, but will have an extremely tough time resisting attacking an ally, espesially in the sun. This flaw is caused by the sun causing mild brain damage.

Flaw#3: Cruelty to small red animals, due to an entirely new species, foreign to her dimension, Kyoko attacks any foxes that approach, or any fox like animals, when blood has not been drunken for 4 days, the color red in general will agitate her, and if it is in a somewhat right shape, similar to a fox, it will be attacked.

Back round story, to be re written later. From an other dimension.

Last edited by magicmorgan on Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:30 pm

You know if you really want to do this thing right, we shouldn't have any time to prepare. As in your back pack of goodies, we should just be wandering around when an announcement to the public or something happens.
Connor
Connor
Admin

https://animetion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:03 pm

I think starting here would work better, how's your RP going? Shouldn't you post in the RP section, or at least the ooc thread?

Back to top Go down

Post by Connor Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:07 am

Yeng will not take off due to lack of raw experience provided by members showing interest. There'll be a sort of test rp up soon.
Connor
Connor
Admin

https://animetion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:40 pm

Can't wait, monkey business and spying. Peyton, is my flaw good enough?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2