Anime'tion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music and stuff

Go down

Music and stuff Empty Music and stuff

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:46 pm

Since we talked about getting music in the club today, I thought I'd go ahead and post this (on my first visit to the forum in weeks).

If you're looking for music to just listen to on your computer and don't want to take the time to download it or get a burnt copy from elsewhere (especially considering there are some things you just can't find within our group), youtube really comes in handy. I use it for listening to music more than anything, honestly.

For instance::
Make yourself a playlist (assuming you have an account, which is easy to make too).
Title it after whatever band you want to listen to. (Let's say, Three Day's Grace (I'm not looking for band opinions, it's just an example)
Search for whatever songs you want to hear. Let's say you're looking for Riot. Search Riot - Three Day's Grace.
When the songs pop up, pick whichever one you want whether it be a video with the song or just a picture with the song, w/e suits your fancy.
Go to "Playlists" below the video, and select Three Day's Grace.
Whamo. You've got the start of a playlist.

This is fairly easy, and I imagine a lot of you already do this. If you're looking to get a CD to bring with you in the car or to upload to an iPod, then this won't help a bit. But if you're like me and just sit around in front of the computer, it's a free and easy and legal way to get some music.

Hope it helps someone.

Back to top Go down

Music and stuff Empty Re: Music and stuff

Post by Connor Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:13 pm

Bad Billy, improper section (sort of). This would be better placed in Misc.
Connor
Connor
Admin

https://animetion.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Sorreh. I thought it'd fit as being something we talked about for the forum. ;p

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content